Foxtel IQ2 to 11 displays
- Need to have Foxtel IQ2 distributed to multiple displays, 11 in total, which range from 5m up to 50m in distance from source
- Closest TV display is in the same room at 5m, 3 other TV's are in rooms nearby, 7-10m.
- Another 4 displays are on the lower level, within 5m of each other but approximately 20m of cable run from original Foxtel IQ2 box
- Remaing 3 displays are in an external area just under 50m from original source and 35m from secondary lower level
- 2 of 1x8 HDMI Splitter over cat5e/6
- 1x4 HDMI splitter
- 2 of HDMI Extender receiver 50m with IR
- 11 of HDMI Extender receiver 30m with IR
- HDMI Cable supplied by customer
- First 1x8 Splitter supplies the 4 displays on upper level closest to Foxtel box, one output of this goes to a 50m Extender receiver on lower level which is then connected to second 1x8 splitter
- Second 1x8 splitter supplies the 4 displays on lower level and one ouput goes to the other 50m extender receiver to supply the 1x4 splitter
- The 1x4 splitter then supplies the external displays via the remaing 30m extender receivers
- End result is that all displays were able to receive 1080p signal from Foxtel IQ2 and channels can be changed from all remote locations.
Back to Solutions