VORTEX™ with Neutrik XLR
VORTEX sets a new bench mark standard for extreme performance audio. It boasts the most pure and highly processed copper available, called "OCC". By comparison, OFC contains approximately 150-200 grains per metre in it's structure, and the higher quality "Linear Crystal" contains about 80 grains per metre. OCC's multiple extrusion process combines the grains, hence eleiminating the grain boundries. The result is one continuous grain over a length of approximately 150m!!
The active core of VORTEX comprises a large 18AWG core of pure solid OCC for the best possible sound. This extraordinary signal is then protected by 100% double shielding, by way of an overlapped foil wrap and a pure OFC braid shield, which drains directionally through the 18AWG solid OFC helixed core.
Also available as stereo RCA cable
- Two separate lengths of KORDZ® VORTEX™ interconnect
- Solid 99.9998% OCC core for the best possible sound
- Solid 99.998% OFC helixed drain core for directional 'star ground'
- Colour coded Teflon® insulation on both conductors
- Nitrogen Injected natural Polyethylene Dielectric
- Industry leading low capacitance
- Neutrik XLR female to male connectors for best performance - provides far superior shielding and transmission characteristics, teflon insulated
- Professionally hand terminated with silver content solder for supreme resolution
- Conductor Resistance: 0.0212 Ohms/m @20°C
- Capacitance: 45.15 pF/m @ 1kHz
- Inductance: 0.571 µH/m @ 1kHz